New Patient Forms
New patients can save time during their first appointment by completing the Patient Registration form prior to their visit. Simply print out the Patient Registration form, fill in the information requested, and bring the completed form with you to your appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can schedule an appointment by calling our office 931-454-9002
Please be ready to give the following information about the patient for whom you are making an appointment:
- Full name, including middle initial
- Current phone number and address
- Date of birth
- Insurance information (from your insurance card)
- Reason for the visit/nature of the medical concern
Please bring the following to every appointment, even if you think we have it on file:
- A valid, government issued driver’s license or other photo identification
- Your insurance card
- An up-to-date list of medications you take (if you can’t bring a list, bring the medications)
- Your co-pay, if your insurance requires one
Please note that we will ask for your address, phone number and a copy of insurance card each time you visit. We apologize for any inconvenience, but it is the best way to ensure we bill your insurance accurately and promptly.
Learn more about Insurance and Billing
Please contact our Patient Service Center at (931-454-9002.